Charthouse Lawyers Service During COVID-19 Pandemic
Dear clients and colleagues:
Charthouse Lawyers continues to monitor COVID-19. Our priority remains with the health and well-being of our employees, clients and the public.
- Our office is open for business from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- For your safety and that of others, we prefer scheduled appointments in an attempt to minimize the number of people in our office.
- Our lawyers are available to meet by phone, video and are working in our physical office for in person appointments.
- We ask that you wear a mask over your nose and mouth when in our office.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 (including cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, fatigue, headache) or are required to self-isolate for any reason, we cannot allow you to enter. Please phone and we will make other arrangements.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this uncertain time.