Charthouse Lawyers Service During COVID-19 Pandemic
Dear clients and colleagues:
Charthouse Lawyers continues to monitor COVID-19. Our priority remains with the health and well-being of our employees, clients and the public.
- Our office is open for business from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- We accept scheduled appointments only and avoiding unnecessary appointments to minimize the number of people in our office.
- Our lawyers can meet by phone or video and are working in the office on a staggered schedule to reduce contact.
- We ask that you wear a mask over your nose and mouth when in our office.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 (including cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, fatigue, headache) or are required to self-isolate for any reason, we cannot allow you to enter. Please phone and we will make other arrangements.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this uncertain time.
Find out more about the firm and the legal effects of COVID-19
Submit your e-mail address below and we will send you helpful information as events unfold.
Schedule your initial consultation today.
Contact Lauren at our office.